Our void property services ensure that your property is back in top condition before new tenants move in, reducing key-to-key time.
We complete the clearing, cleaning, repairs and refurbishment of hundreds of void properties each year. We work with social housing clients throughout the North of England to provide all works and trades required. Throughout the process we focus on helping our clients to minimise rent loss whilst improving and enhancing their properties, incorporating energy efficiency and aesthetic improvements to create better homes for future residents.
We carry out various void works before new tenants move into the property, including:
- Full electrical test, removing any illegal wiring alterations
- Water safety checks
- Property inspections and surveys
- Clearing, cleaning and bulk rubbish removals
- Energy Performance certificates (EPC) management
- Garden tidy and grass cutting
- Gain entry and lock changes
- Vinyl floor/ carpet fitting
- Preventative maintenance repairs
- Property healthchecks
- Monitor readings will be taken and passed on to new tenants
We offer a complete service to bring void properties back to a lettable standard. If you’d like to speak to Armitage Maintenance about Void Works, please call 01484 534130 or contact us.